.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, May 23, 2004

 

Correspondence on Langer and the CPA (M-L)

Posted by Oliver Kramm at Beyond the fringe II

You may be assured that I am not being generous in my assessment of Mr Langer's intent or his political position. Knowing - and reading, as I dutifully have done here - the fringe character of that position, I am disinclined to engage it in debate, but I am concerned that Mr Langer should not feel that his opinions are being in some way disadvantaged in this forum. To that end, I have given him a great deal of leeway - far more than I normally would from anyone else in this forum - to express his views as he wishes. Unfortunately I am unable as yet to get him to understand that, as Hubert Humphrey presciently remarked, the right to free speech does not entail a right to be taken seriously.


Comments:

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

«xBlogxPhilesx»